Course Name : Web Design for Educators
Program Detail : This course exposes students to the issues, skills, and tools involved in developing educational Web pages that support classroom curricula and have pedagogical intent and impact. Students design, construct, and evaluate their own Web pages. The course is offered to educators wishing to effectively support their classroom curriculum and to enhance their students' skills and learning through the use of web pages and the Internet.
- Define the purpose and intent of their site
- Design and construct their web site
- Evaluate their own and other student's web sites
- Learn the use of a variety of Internet technologies
- Create a context to access the pedagogical impact of their web page upon their classroom and their students.
Course Level : Online Certificate Courses
Course Website : http://explore.b...&action=Internet
College/University Name : UC Berkeley Extension Online